Terms and Conditions
- Product quotations are valid for 30 days and supersede all prior quotes and understandings, written or implied.
- Meritec owns all tooling and designs.
- Meritec will supply items described on a quotation in accordance with Meritec's standards of design, manufacture and packaging.
- Payment terms are Net 30 days from invoice date to payment receipt date. Other terms may be quoted upon request.
- All prices quoted are in U.S. Dollars and are quoted FOB factory, unless specifically noted.
- Meritec custom build to order products will be assigned a unique Meritec part number only after the first purchase order is accepted. This part number must be used on all subsequent purchase orders.
- Meritec custom built and/or customer specific products are non-cancelable and non-returnable once the order is accepted by Meritec.
- Standard product orders are non-cancelable within 20 business days prior to the scheduled Promised Arrival date. Orders may be cancelled with a 25% cancellation fee if the cancellation occurs between 21 and 40 business days prior to the scheduled Promised Arrival date. Orders cancelled 41 or more business days prior to the scheduled Promised Arrival date may be cancelled at no charge.
- Materials and parts are suitable for the intended use for which the design was made according to Meritec standards. Meritec does not warrant any other use.
Product Warranty Information
Meritec warrants its product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of shipment, provided that the product is handled and used in a manner and application Meritec deems appropriate. Products determined by Meritec to be defective will be promptly replaced or a credit will be issued. Such replacement or credit represents Meritec's entire liability and no other charge of any kind or for any reason will be accepted.
All content Copyright Associated Enterprises / Meritec.
All rights reserved.